Posted on 18th March 2020 at 16:01
We are all facing uncertain and every-changing times … however one thing remains consistent … the Riviera Guesthouse.
It goes without saying that the wellbeing of our family, staff and guests are of paramount importance; health and safety are always our top priority; and we are adhering to Central Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
We have a range of measures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and these are in addition to our already strict cleaning regimen:
• Continued use of premium grade cleaning materials (including anti-bacterial washing powders)
• Consistent and rigorous high standards of cleanliness and cleaning with our bed linens and towels
• Temporary removal of extraneous soft furnishings
• Hand sanitiser provision
• Supply of Dettol sprays for our guests
• Regular cleaning of ‘high traffic’ areas such as bannisters, door handles and similar
We all know the COVID-19 situation is in a constant state of flux and we sometimes get updates by the hour.
As such, we keep ourselves fully informed and follow the guidelines to the letter.
At the moment, for us and for many other local hospitality outlets, it is ‘business as usual’.
We have a stunning location, lots of fresh air and many open spaces for walking and other activities.
That said, we will adapt accordingly as the situation develops.
We look forward to greeting our guests with our usual warm welcome, lovely rooms and of course our tasty freshly booked breakfast!
Thank you to everyone for their continued support of the Riviera Guesthouse. We are confident the situation will pass in time.
Many thanks for everyone’s understanding during these extraordinary circumstances.
Tagged as: Extraordinary Times
Share this post: